How to Make HOBO DINNER anyway you want
- 1First this isnt exactly a recipe more a idea. but depending on how big you want start with a piece of foil big enough to make a pouch. In the middle place your meat, I have done boneless chicken breast, boneless pork, hamburger patties, my meatloaf recipe divided into individual patties..
- 2On top of the meat place any vegetables you like, this is where its the family pleaser everyone can make their own, the sky is the limit some that I have used are potatoes carrots celery okra mushrooms radishes onion garlic.
- 3Sprinkle with season salt, pepper, and any other seasoning you might like I like to use Montreal Steak seasoning, and some times i will drizzle some olive oil over the all but really depends on the meat.
- 4make into a pouch make sure sealed good. There is several ways to cook 1. throw into a camp fire, 2. on a grill or in the coals of a grill. 3. In a 350 degree oven. depending on the temp of fire grill etc it takes about 1-1/2 hours and it depends on the meat you use, when the meat is done it all should be done and you can eat out of the package.
- 5Just a note anybody going camping this summer these are great for your first night out, make them at home throw in the cooler when you get to your camp site start your grill or fire throw them in by time you get your tent and all set up just a few minutes to dinner..