Herb-Stuffed Grilled Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 tspminced garlic
1/8 tspdried marjoram
1 Tbspchopped fresh parsley or 1 teas dried parsley
1/8 tspdried thyme
1/2 cbread crumbs
3 Tbspmelted butter
1 tspgrated lemon peel
How to Make Herb-Stuffed Grilled Chicken
- ****Prepare the stuffing 1 day ahead.Cover with plastic wrap and store in fridge until ready to stuff chicken breast..This saves you time,and also gives stuffing time to marinate with flavor..
- Preheat grill..Soak wooden skewers or kitchen twine in a shallow dish.
**I have no grill or skewers so baked in oven and used toothpicks..lol
- Cut a pocket in thickest side of each chicken breast and set aside..Melt butter in med skillet over med heat..Add onion and garlic; saute' until tender,about 7 minutes..
- Add marjoram,parsley,thyme,salt and bread crumbs to skillet;mix well..Spoon stuffing into chicken pockets;secure with wooden skewers or kitchen twine..
- Combine melted butter and lemon peel in small butter bowl..Grill chicken,basting frequently with butter mixture..
About 12 minutes per side..huggs