HERB ROASTED CHICKEN & VEGETABLES
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbspolive oil, divided
1 1/2 tspdried basil
1 tspdried rosemary
2 clovegarlic, minced
2 mediumred-skin potatoes
2 mediumyukon gold potatoes
1 pkg(8 oz.) baby carrots
1 mediumonion, cut in 8 wedges
·heavy duty aluminum foil
How to Make HERB ROASTED CHICKEN & VEGETABLES
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with heavy duty aluminum foil. Place chicken pieces in the pan. Brush with 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine basil, rosemary, salt, and garlic; sprinkle half of the herb mixture on the chicken.
- Add the remaining olive oil, potatoes, carrots and onion to the bowl with the herb mixture; stir to coat. Arrange vegetables in an even layer around the chicken.
- Cover dish with a sheet of foil; fold back one corner to vent.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until vegetables are done and meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F for chicken breasts. Carefully remove cover and serve.
- Tip: To line a pan with foil, flip the pan upside down, press a sheet of foil around outside of pan. Remove foil. Flip pan upright and drop foil inside. Crimp edges to rim of pan. Easy as can be and prevents tearing!