Herb and Garlic Primavera Stuffed Chicken
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-1/2 clawry’s herb and garlic marinade
·a little extra lawry’s herb and garlic marinade to drizzle
·freshly ground black pepper
1 tspdried italian seasoning
1zucchini or summer squash, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
33 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
2green peppers, halved and sliced
1/2red onion, thinly sliced
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Herb and Garlic Primavera Stuffed Chicken
- The day before, pour 1-1/2 cups Lawry’s Herb and Garlic Marinade into a large Ziploc bag and place the chicken breasts in the bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Next day:
Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle some of the marinade (from the bottle, not the Ziploc bag) over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Stuff each slot of the chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes, or until done.
- Serve with a side of wild rice or whatever you choose.