Hearty Crockpot Chicken
- 4 lb
- 1 lb
- baby carrots
- 1 stalk(s)
- celery (cut in 1 inch pieces )
- 2 large
- onions ( cut in large dice )
- 1 lb
- cut green beans frozen
- 1 tsp
- basil dried, oregano, thyme.
- water, enough to cover chicken and vegetable
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hearty Crockpot Chicken
- 1Wash the chicken inside and outside.Then turn the crockpot on high and place the chicken in.
- 2Mix all the vegetable together and pack in and around the chicken. then add water about 1/2 inch from the top of the crockpot.
- 3Then add the herbs and salt and pepper.In 4 1/2 hours take the chicken out and remove all the meat and put back in the crockpot.
- 4Bring to a boil and add cornstarch to your desired thickness.Simmer for 10 minutes and serve or you can freeze and enjoy at a later date.