- 12.5 oz can white chunk chicken in water, drained, flaked
- 4 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- chunky salsa
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican blend cheese
- pkg whole wheat pizza dough, refrigerated
How to Make Healthy southwest calzones
- 1Heat oven to 425. Lightly spray a cookie sheet w/ cooking spray. In bowl, stir together chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup salsa and shredded cheese.
- 2Unroll dough onto floured surface into a 12" square. Cut dough into 4-6"-squares. Place 1/2 cup chicken mix on 1/2 of each square. Fold dough over filling, pressing edges together to seaal.
- 3Place calzones on cookie sheet. Bake 12 min, or until golden. Serve w/ remaining salsa.