Healthy Chicken Nuggets
They would taste great served as a delicious starter or you could serve with them with sweet potato or courgette fries and serve as a main.
How to Make Healthy Chicken Nuggets
- Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling water (according to the pack instructions).
- Preheat oven to 210C/410F.
- Add the flour to a bowl, then add the egg and water to a separate bowl and whisk. Place the cooked quinoa in another bowl.
- Coat each chicken piece in the flour, then the eggs, then the quinoa and finally place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until golden) and serve!