Healthified Asian Chicken and Rice
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (8.8 oz) precooked brown rice
- 1/2 c
- green giant® frozen peas
- 1 lb
- chicken breast tenders, halved crosswise
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- bottled stir-fry sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- oven-roasted sliced almonds
How to Make Healthified Asian Chicken and Rice
- 1Heat rice in microwave according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir peas and chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink. Stir hot rice into skillet. Stir in stir-fry sauce; heat through. Sprinkle each serving with almonds.