Hawaiian Roll Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- package of king's hawaiian rolls or buns
- sliced red tomatoes
- ranch dressing
- progresso garlic and herb bread crumbs
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
How to Make Hawaiian Roll Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
- 1Open package of raw chicken breasts, cut small enough for buns.
- 2In a bowl, pour bread crumbs and crack two eggs into it and stir well. Dip the chicken breasts into bread crumbs and cover thoroughly.
- 4Put chicken in oven for 55 minutes to 65 minutes. Cut chicken open to make sure it is done all the way through before removing.