★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbfrozen hash browns
1/2 cchopped onions
2 cgrated sharp american cheese
1 ptsour cream
1 can(s)condensed cream of chicken soup
How to Make Hashbrowns Au Gratin
- Thaw Potatoes
- In a large mixing bowl, add Thawed Potatoes, add salt, pepper, onion, and cheese. Mix together
- Melt butter, add sour cream and soup. It will make a nice creamy mix.
- Pour cream mix over potatoe mixture. Mix well. I find that it is much easier to mix using my hands than using a big spoon.
- Put in a 3-quart buttered casserole dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes