☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 Tbsp
- hot sauce
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 4 oz
- boneless skinless chicken breast halvess (6)
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 large
- onion, peeled and cut into 12 wedges
- 1 c
- i-inch pieces of red bell pepper
- 1 c
- i-inch pieces green bell pepper
How to Make Grilled Sunset Chicken with Vegetable Kabobs
- 1To prepare marinade, combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, and add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour. Drain; discard marinade.
- 2To prepare spice mix, combine chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub 1 tablespoon spice mix over chicken. Combine remaining spice mix, onion, and bell peppers in a bowl, tossing to coat. Thread vegetables alternately onto 3 (12-inch) skewers. (if using bamboo, soak for 30 minutes in water)
- 3Prepare grill.
- 4Place kebabs and chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- 5Remove the vegetables from skewers. Serve with chicken.