How to Make Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos
- cook chicken in a skillet until done. Dice up or shred.
- slice whole pepper from top to bottom and dig out all the seeds until it is hollow inside. Do not cut in half just enough to open it.
- cut the cream cheese in strips or blocks and put inside the pepper; next add the chicken (about a tablespoon); finally you will get a pinch of monterey jack cheese (about a tablespoon)and press on top of the chicken to stuff it in.
- Now all you have to do is wrap the outside of the pepper with a piece of bacon. You can secure with a toothpick if necessary. This will hold all of the filling in and give it a great taste.
- Place a piece of foil on a grill and lay them on top and let them cook about 15-20 min.