Grilled Marinated Chicken Sandwich
- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced in half to make four thinner chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle
- italian dressing
- whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- butter flavor cooking spray
- lettuce (whatever type you prefer)
- tomato, sliced (whatever type you prefer)
- onion, sliced (whatever type you prefer)
- dill sandwhich pickles
- barbecue sauce
- ranch dressing
SUGGESTED SANDWICH FIXINS
How to Make Grilled Marinated Chicken Sandwich
- 1Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour salad dressing over chicken; cover and marinate 6 to 8 hours or over night in refrigerator.
- 2Remove chicken from marinade. Place on grill over hot coals 10 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3During the last five minutes that chicken is cooking, toast buns by spraying the inside of the bun with butter flavor cooking spray. Place under the broiler rack and broil on high until buns are golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Keep a close eye on them or they will burn fast!
- 4Dress buns the way you want them and place chicken on the bun.