Grilled Coconut Chicken
How to Make Grilled Coconut Chicken
- 1Pound the chicken breast flat to about 3/4".
- 2Sprinkle a few pinches of salt, nutmeg & cardamom to each piece of chicken, on both sides.
- 3Place chicken flat in a Ziploc bag. Add coconut milk and let marinate 4-5 hours.
- 4Preheat grill on high. Place shredded coconut on cookie sheet.
- 5Put under the broiler for a few minutes, stirring often, until toasted.
- 6Place chicken on grill and cook about 5-9 minutes on each side depending on your grill.
- 7Remove from grill, plate, cut in half and top each piece of chicken with a bit of the toasted coconut.