- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 c
- balsamic vinegarette dressing
- 3 clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 bunch
- raw spinach or bagged baby spinach
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 c
- shredded montery jack cheese
How to Make Grilled Chicken with Wilted Garlic Spinach
- 1Marinate chicken in Balsamic dressing for at least 1 hour. Remove from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Grill on gas or charcoal grill until juices run clear. Remove from grill, set aside and tent with aluminum foil. While preparing greens, you can keep the chicken warm in an oven on lowest setting.
- 2Heat olive oil in skillet. Peel and mince garlic, place in hot oil and saute until garlic is aromatic and golden. Be careful not to burn the garlic or it will be bitter. Once it is ready, add fresh spinach to pan. You can really heap up the greens because they will wilt down dramatically. Saute until greens are wilted, yet still green. Stir frequently. Remove from heat.
Place chicken on center of a plate. Add the greens on top of the chicken and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.