Grilled Chicken Tostadas
- 1 can(s)
- roasted poblano chiles
- ears corn on the cob
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breast w/skin
- 1/2 c
- zesty italian dressing divided
- fully ripe avocado, halved, peeled and pitted
- tostadas shells
- 1 c
- queso fresco
- 1 c
- mexican crema
How to Make Grilled Chicken Tostadas
- 1Heat grill to med high heat
- 2Place corn on grill for 10-20 minutes until blackened, or tender, turning occasionally; remove from grill.
- 3Add the chicken and 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing in a bowl set in the fridge for 30 minutes. Meanwhile blended remaining dressing and avocados in a blender until smooth.
- 4Grill chicken on med high heat and cook until no longer pink and has a great grill mark patterning..Let cool for 5 minutes, slice chicken set aside..
- 5Remove corn from cob, Combine chilies, corn and chicken. Place tostadas o grill with cheese and heat until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and top with chicken mixture and avocado sauce.