Grilled Chicken Tostadas
1 can(s)roasted poblano chiles
3ears corn on the cob
1 1/2 lbchicken breast w/skin
1/2 czesty italian dressing divided
1fully ripe avocado, halved, peeled and pitted
1 cqueso fresco
1 cmexican crema
How to Make Grilled Chicken Tostadas
- Heat grill to med high heat
- Place corn on grill for 10-20 minutes until blackened, or tender, turning occasionally; remove from grill.
- Add the chicken and 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing in a bowl set in the fridge for 30 minutes. Meanwhile blended remaining dressing and avocados in a blender until smooth.
- Grill chicken on med high heat and cook until no longer pink and has a great grill mark patterning..Let cool for 5 minutes, slice chicken set aside..
- Remove corn from cob, Combine chilies, corn and chicken. Place tostadas o grill with cheese and heat until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and top with chicken mixture and avocado sauce.