- 9 oz
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 8 pieces or 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1/8 tsp
- each table salt and black pepper
- 3/4 c
- fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp
- low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp
- dark sesame oil
How to Make GRILLED CHICKEN SKEWERS WITH SATAY SAUCE
- 1Preheat outdoor grill, stovetop grill or broiler.
- 2Thread chicken onto 8 individual metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers in water first to prevent charring).
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until chicken is cooked through, turning skewers frequently, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients to make satay sauce.