Grilled Chicken Kabobs
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 1/2 lbchicken breasts
1/2sweet red pepper
1/2sweet green pepper
8whole fresh mushrooms
1 smallyellow squash
6 mediumcherry tomatoes
·roasted red pepper italian with parmesan salad dressing
How to Make Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Wash veggies. Cut peppers into 1 inch pieces, & zucchini & squash into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch cubes.
- Skewer veggies & meat, alternating to taste. Place in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle roasted red pepper italian with parmesan dressing over prepared skewers. Sprinkle with blackened seasoning & garlic salt.
- Marinate for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Grill over low heat for 30 to 40 minutes.