★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp
- dijon style mustard, with seeds
- 1/4 lb
- italian style deli ham (4 slices)
- 2 oz
- swiss cheese (4 slices)
How to Make Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1Spray grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot cooking.
- 2Rub the chicken with the oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the grill rack and grill 4 minutes.
Turn the chicken and brush each breast half with 1//2 teaspoon of the mustard. Top each with 1 slice of the hame and 1 slice of the cheese. Cover the grill and grill until internal temperature is 170F, the ham is hot and cheese is melted, about 7 or 8 minutes longer.
- 3Suggestion: Serve with grilled veggies such as:yellow squash, zucchini, and asparagus. Grilled pineapple goes well too.