Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c
- sun dried tomato dressing, divided
- fresh tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- fresh basil, chopped (or 1-2 tsp. dried basil)
How to Make Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- 1Clean chicken and place in large Ziploc bag. Add 1/2 cup sun dried tomato dressing (more if you'd like) and place in fridge. Marinate at least 10 minutes.
- 2Combine in a bowl chopped tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil and 1/2 cup dressing. Stir.
- 3Grill chicken 6 minutes each side. Then place foil on half of the grill and transfer the chicken to the foil.
- 4Top with tomato mixutre and cook another 6-8 minutes.