Grilled BQ Chicken and veggies (made w/healthier choices)
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- bbq sauce-see link below
- mrs. dash southwest chipolte
- broccoli, bunch
- small red potatoes or 4 large
- 1 large
- sweet onion
- red bell pepper
- olive oil, fat free italian dressing
How to Make Grilled BQ Chicken and veggies (made w/healthier choices)
- 2Prepare your veggies by cutting the broccoli into at least 4 pcs., more if it's really large. Slice the lemon, red bell, and onion. If your using small red potatoes cook them as is. If your using larger red potatoes, cut them in halves or quarters. Pop the potatoes in the microwave for about 8-10 min. till a fork goes in them easily. Drizzle olive oil over all the veggies and place on a grill pan (mine is metal with holes throughout it).
- 3Sprinkle chicken with Mrs. Dash or any spices you like. Place everything on a med high grill. Cook chicken for about 5-7 min on each side, brushing with bq sauce every few minutes. Once chicken comes off grill, brush it again with bq sauce on both sides. Move veggies around on grill pan using tongs till veggies are good and charred.