4-6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 colive oil
2 Tbspgarlic, minced
3 Tbsplemon juice & zest (if you wish)
1 tspthyme, dried
1 tsporegano, dried
How to Make Greek Chicken
- Cut each chicken breast into half, or you can leave them whole if you wish.
- Place the chicken into a rectangular oven dish.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice & zest, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano.
- Pour the mixture over chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. Check chicken often to make sure it is done.
- This is best served with rice and/or oven potatoes and some pieces of feta cheese on the side.