GLUTEN FREE - Chicken Nuggets
Great recipe for the kids to help with.
be sure to aid Kids with cutting chicken, washing hands & using the oven.
How to Make GLUTEN FREE - Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- Put remaining ingredients into a Ziploc bag, seal, and shake to mix.
- Drop a couple of pieces of the chicken into the corn meal mixture, seal the bag, and shake to coat.
- Remove and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Repeat until all of the chicken is coated.
- Baked in the oven for 30 minutes
cool & enjoy with a dipping sauce.