GARLICKY CHICKEN & RICE
Recipe & Photo: prevention.com
- 2 lb
- leeks (about 4), white & pale green parts coarsely chopped
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 12 clove
- garlic, smashed
- 1 1/2 c
- wild rice blend
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 3/4 c
- dry white wine
- 2 oz
- pancetta, cubed
- 1 small
- lemon, thinly sliced, plus additional for garnish
How to Make GARLICKY CHICKEN & RICE
- 1Coat the slow cooker with cooking spray. Place half of the leeks in the bottom of the pot.
- 2Layer the chicken, garlic, and rice evenly on top of the leeks. Pour in the broth and wine. Add the remaining leeks. Top with pancetta and lemon.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW setting for 5 to 6 hours, or until chicken and rice are cooked through and tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. May serve with additional lemon slices for garnish.