- chicken breasts boneless and skinnless
- 1 c
- frozen spinach or 2 cups fresh
- 4 Tbsp
- slivered parmesan cheese
- sweet onion,chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large
- tomato, chopped
- 1 clove
How to Make Garlic-Spinach Chicken with Fresh Veggie Salad
- 1Marinate breasts with garlic.
cook chicken breast. (I used the oven)
- 2in a medium bowl chop tomatoes, onions, and green pepper, mix and refridgerate until dinner.
- 3serve chicken with spinach over and topped with parmesam cheese.
serve along side the salad above.
- 4add dressing if desired - I did not