Garlic-Ginger Chicken Breasts
How to Make Garlic-Ginger Chicken Breasts
- For each breast---
- Sprinkle each breast evenly with 1/2 tsp. garlic powder and 1/2 tsp. ground ginger.
- Rub spices into the breasts.
- Cook on a grill over medium heat until chicken is cooked through about 10 to 15 minutes.
- turn breasts over when half way cooked. Finish until done.
- NOTE: I cook these on my griddle on the stove. You csn cook outside on a grill, inside on an electri grill like a George Foreman grill on in a grill pan.