Garlic Chicken and Broccoli stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic,peeled,sliced
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 lb )
- 1/2 cup ready to eat baby-cut carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts,drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze ( from 12-oz. bottle )
- 2 cups bite-size strips deli rotisserie chicken
- hot rice
How to Make Garlic Chicken and Broccoli stir-fry
- 1In skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil about 1 minute, stirring constantly and being careful that garlic doesn't burn,until golden brown.
- 2Add broccoli,carrots,water chestnuts and water to skillet. Cook 7 to 9 minutes,stirring occasionally,until vegetables are crisp-tender and water has evaporated.
- 3Gently stir in teriyaki glaze and chicken. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly heated. Serve over rice.