Garden Chicken Stir-Fry
- small eggplant, cut into bite-sized pieces
- medium zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- small onion, sliced then halved
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 medium
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- teriyaki sauce
- 8 oz
- of udon noodles or spaghetti broke in half
How to Make Garden Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1Cook noodles according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2While noodles are cooking, prepare all the vegetables and set aside in a bowl.
- 3Chop chicken breasts.
- 4In a wok or large frying pan, add the oil and heat until hot. Add all the vegetables at once, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Put back in bowl.
- 5Add a little more oil at this point, and wait for it to heat up again. Put in the chicken, stirring occasionally, until just done, about 3-4 minutes.
- 6Re-introduce the vegetables and heat through, then add the teriyaki sauce. This step you may want to personalize, depending on your love of teriyaki sauce!
- 7Spoon over noodles and enjoy!