How to Make Foolproof chicken cutlets
- Heat oven to 350. Put flour, eggs and bread crumbs on 3 plates or in 3 containers. Add season salt, garlic powder and pepper to bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken cutlets first in flour, then in egg, then in bread crumbs, coating evenly.
- Put aluminum frying pan (oven proof, do not use nonstick pan) on stove on medium/high heat and add olive oil. Let heat up for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken cutlets and sear 2 minutes on each side until brown.
- Take entire pan and place in oven for 15-20 minutes (if they are large, cook 20 min, if smaller, 15). chicken is done when juices run clear. Drain on paper towel.
- Variation: Make them Italian style: After 5-10 minutes in oven, take pan out and add tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese to each cutlet. Put back into the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.