Fireman Bob's Smoky Sesame Baked Chicken Breasts
- 1 stick
- 2 large
- eggs - slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp
- salt plus 1/8th teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp
- pepper plus 1/8th teaspoon pepper
- 8 large
- chicken breast, boned and skined
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- sesame seeds
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- milk - follow directions on soup can
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- drops liquid smoke
- 2 tsp
- parsley - chopped course
How to Make Fireman Bob's Smoky Sesame Baked Chicken Breasts
- 1Place butter in baking dish and melt in oven as it pre-heats to 400*
While waiting for butter to melt, in a bowl, blend eggs, water, soy sauce, liquid smoke, salt, and pepper
Dip chicken into flour then into soy mixture.
- 2Arrange chicken in baking dish turning to coat in the butter.
Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds.
- 3Chicken sauce
Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup with milk according to can directions.
Add 2 teaspoons chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1 cup chicken broth
Mix together well, add some flour to thicken if needed.
- 4Serve Warm over chicken which is on a bed of rice or noodles...