Fiesta Spinach Chicken / Turkey Burgers
- 3 lb
- ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1/4 c
- dried minced onion
- 2 box
- small boxes of uncooked thawed and well drained spinach
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt
- 5 Tbsp
- franks hot sauce
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese (freeze before using for easier blending)
- 2 c
- mexican cheese blend (freeze before using for easier blending)
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh finely chopped parsley
- kaiser rolls
*SERVE EITHER WITH ROLLS OR ALONE AS A MAIN DISH WITH A POTATO AND FRUIT SALAD.
How to Make Fiesta Spinach Chicken / Turkey Burgers
- 1Place Ground Chicken or Turkey in Large Bowl. Break Apart with Large Fork or Spoon.
- 2Add Ingredients in order of Recipe making sure each item is blended into the ground Chicken or Turkey. This meat mixture easily blends with a large spoon.
- 3Form patties using a 1/3 cup measuring cup. Form into the size patties you would like larger and thinner or smaller and thicker.(Mixture will be sticky. You may want to use gloves when using your hands to form patties.)
- 4Cook patties in a large non stick skillet with 2 TBSP of vegetable oil on Med High Heat. (This makes 18 patties (1/3 cup each) so you may need to make 3 batches if you are cooking them all at once. My kids love these the next day so we cook all of them for the next day lunches. I am sure you can freeze these ahead of time but they never last that long at our house.
- 5Patties are ready to turn over when the pink meat turns white. When there is very little pink left on the top of the patties - flip over to lightly brown the other side. Turn Patties only once. Do not over cook patties.