Feta Stuffed Chicken
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/3 c
- feta cheese
- 1 tsp
- fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh oregano
- 2 small
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp
- black pepper, freshly ground, divided
- 1/2 c
- sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil (drain oil off)
How to Make Feta Stuffed Chicken
- 1Add 2 cups water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes. Let sit to re-hydrate for about 5 mins. Drain & run some cool water over tomatoes.
- 2Slice tomatoes into thin strips. Add to bowl, along with the feta, basil, oregano, garlic & 1/2 of the ground pepper. Mix well.
- 3Butterfly the chicken to stuff, then using a meat mallet, pound to flatten a bit. Spoon feta mixture into chicken. Close up chicken, spread some butter over the top & sprinkle with remaining black pepper. Wrap tightly in foil.
- 5Carefully open foil packs. Place on a serving plate & slice into medallions. Serve.