Family Pleasing Chicken
How to Make Family Pleasing Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together mustard, honey, and vinegar.
- Put chicken thighs in an oven proof baking dish. Salt and pepper the thighs. Pour mustard mixture over chicken, turning thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
- Put chicken in the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Baste the chicken with sauce halfway through.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Serve over rice or quinoa and use top with extra sauce from the baking dish.