Fall Chicken Biscuit Pie
1 pkgchicken thighs
1 bag(s)frozen carrots
1 can(s)english peas, canned
1 mediumdiced onion
2 Tbspcurry powder
2 smallchicken bouillon cubes
2 Tbspsalt and pepper
How to Make Fall Chicken Biscuit Pie
- Open up large pkg of chicken thighs and wash.Put into large steel pot and cover with water 3/4 to top of pan.Boil one hour.Cool until you can safely handle to take off all skins.
- De-bone four thighs for this meal and seperate other chicken into four thighs in each pile(de-bone them)and put each pile into a sandwich bag and then all of these into a gallon size of great quality,freezer bag with a piece of wax paper between each single baggie so they do not freeze together.Put these extra prepped chicken meals into the freezer.Drain off exactly half of juice out of the pot to store in refridegerater in mason jar for a future week,s meal.Replace broth in pot with water to fill pot back to same level it was,before removing broth.
- Open corn and peas-drain-add to pot.Add in onion-frozen carrots-bullion cubes-curry(it fights cancer-Sprinkle on a lot of foods that you eat).Mince garlic cloves and add to pot.Add salt and pepper.
- Simmer on med for 45 min.Get two cups of flour ready in one cup batchs. Use a ceral bowl for one cup flour and add cold water to make a rue(#/4th cup water and whisk this to get out most lumps and slowly add to pot stirring a lot,do second cup of flour the same way and add to pot also.(If lumpy :it still tastes oh so good).This will thicken your pot of fall chicken biscuit pie.Take off stove now.
- Either open up a bag of frozen biscuits and bake or can biscuits of BEST cook up some cat-head biscuits while the pot was cooking so you are ready at the same time with chicken mixture and hot biscuits.Plate a biscuit and ladle on some good hot -fall chicken pot pie filling over top of the biscuit and hopefully have a nice cold glass of ice tea ready to go with supper.EAT and ENJOY.