ELLEN'S INCREDIBLY CREAMY CHICKEN & NOODLES
1 box(32 oz.) chicken broth, any style you like
1 largecan swanson premium white chunk chicken breast in water, not drained
1 can(s)campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
12 - 16 ozkluski egg noodles
How to Make ELLEN'S INCREDIBLY CREAMY CHICKEN & NOODLES
- In a 5-qt. Dutch oven, bring chicken broth to a boil over medium heat.
- Add undiluted cream of chicken soup and mix well.
- Add the noodles; flake the chicken and add that. Add salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Lower the heat and cover pot, letting simmer for 45 minutes. If broth is too thin, leave uncovered and simmer another 10 or 15 minutes.
- If it's too thick, dilute with a little water, cover and heat just until everythng is hot.
- Serve over hot mashed potatoes.