- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slice
- reduced-fat swiss cheese
- 10-3/4 oz can fat-free, condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 2 c
- herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 Tbsp
- melted butter
How to Make Easy stuffing-topped chicken
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13' baking dish w/ cooking spray. Place chicken in pan.
- 2Top each chicken breast w/ a slice of cheese. In bowl, mix together soup and broth, pour over chicken.
- 3Sprinkle stuffing mix evenly over chicken. drizzle w/ butter. Bake 35-40 ins, or until chicken is cooked through.