- white or yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp
- of minced garlic in a jar or 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 c
- of cabbage
- 1 1/2
- of green bell peppers
- whole package of sliced mushrooms
- thinly sliced steaks or your choice of chicken strips or 2 thinly sliced pork chopspork chop
- 1/2 Tbsp
- of butter
- 1/4 c
- of evoo
- 2 c
- of brown rice
How to Make easy stir-fry
- 1brown rice takes forever to cook you will want to start this step first and wait until this is done before starting the rest of the cooking. the amount of brown rice varies from family to family.
- 2after you wash your bell peppers cut them into slivers then cut them into little cubes, then if you have the little onions that are about as big as your hand that come in a bag at walmart, cut that whole onion up into small pieces. after washing your mushrooms cut them finely as well, if you have a food processor this would probably go faster. after you wash you cabbage, cut off the top of it about an inch thick and dice it into small pieces.
- 3separately cut up and cook the steak, you can season it with a little salt an pepper but the sauce you use at the end has enough seasoning. if your using a pork chop make sure you cook prior then add it at the end. if your using chicken strips you can cook them in a pan on the stove too.
- 4when the meat is almost done begin the preparation for the vegetables add your butter and evoo, the amount really varies on the size of your pan but just enough to cook with. add your vegetables and garlic and stir until transparent. when your meat is finished add it to the vegetable mixture.
- 5when everything is finished get youself a serving size and add your own amount of sauce on top, careful this stuff is spicy, it comes in other flavors too, the korean flavor is good too.