- 16 oz can refried beans
- 16 oz can baked beans
- 16 oz jar chunky, spicy salsa
- 1/4 c
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1"-cubes
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded monterey jack cheese.
How to Make easy southwestern chicken chili
- 1Heat oven to 350. In a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish, combine refried beans, baked beans, salsa, ketchup, and chicken cubes..
- 2Cover and bake 1 hr, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove dish from oven and uncover. Sprinkle casserole w/ the cheese. Cover, bake until cheese is melted, about 5 mins.