- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 16 oz pg frozen stir-fry veggies
- 16 oz jar spicy picante sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- hoisin sauce
- 9 oz pkg perdue refrigerated, fully-cooked chicken strips
- 1 c
- regular brown rice, cooked as directed
How to Make easy saucy chicken stir-fry
- 1Place oil in skillet, or wok over med-high heat. Add veggie stir-fry and cook until crisp-tender.
- 2In bowl, stir together picante sauce, hoisin sauce and chicken strips. Mix to coat.
- 3Add chicken and sauce to skillet. Cook until hot and bubbly, about 10 mins, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.