Easy Oven Fried Chicken
I heard about panko crumbs, here there and every where...and when I ran across them at the store, I thought why not?
The panko crumbs are subtle, and let the chicken flavor shine through!
How to Make Easy Oven Fried Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400* with rack in the middle shelf.
- Cut each chicken breast in half, and trim the extra fat off.
- Mix toghether panko crumbs, salt and pepper on a plate.
- Roll each chicken piece in panko crumbs, until all sides are coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.