Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
pkgrotisserie chicken, deboned
2 can(s)chicken broth
1 stalk(s)celery stalk
1small green bell pepper
1small red bell pepper
1 mediumyellow onion
1 Tbspblack pepper
1 can(s)mix vegetables if desired
How to Make Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Shred chicken into pieces
- Cut vegetables and place in skillet. Cook until tender. About 3-5 mins
- Pour cans of chicken broth in pot and add chicken and vegetables from skillet.
- Add Salt & Pepper or more for your taste and cook for 10-15 mins
- Add Egg noodles. Only add what is needed. Half a bag for a family of 5 or more or 1 1 /2 cup if for 2 or 3 people.
- Cook for additional 10 mins or until noodles are tender. Enjoy.