- 2 lb
- thawed,boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, fat-free
- 1 1/2 c
- milk, low-fat
- small tsp
- dry onion soup mix or dry onion,reconstituted in warm water,drain (opt)
- small dash(es)
- celery seed or
- 1/8 c
- fresh,thinly sliced celery
- 1 can(s)
- sliced/cubed carrots,drained
- 2 c
- minute rice
- 2 Tbsp
- curry powder
- covered baking dish
How to Make Easy Curry Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
Place cut chicken into the baking dish and place in oven for about 35 minutes to cook through. Remove and drain.
- 2Next take a large mixing bowl and place into it the rice,milk,onions,curry powder and celery. And finally the cut and cooked chicken.Mix thoroughly and then pour all back into the baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle over the top with the remaining seasoning of paprika to make nice coloring.
- 4Place into oven center rack and bake covered for about an hour.Take off the cover just before last 10 minutes and let it brown slightly.
Serves about 8. Very creamy and tasty!