- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1"-cubes
- 16 oz bag frozen birds eye veggie and pasta blend
- 10-3/4 oz can fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 1/2 c
How to Make Easy creamy chicken & pasta.
- 1Heat oil in lg skillet, over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- 2Stir into skillet the veggie-pasta blend, soup and water. Mix well. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low and cook about 5 mins more or until veggies and pasta are cooked through.