Easy Chicken Stirfry for 2
- 1 1/2
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless and cooked ahead
- 1/2-2/3 pkg
- stirfry veggies fresh. broccoli, baby carrots, onion, snow peas
- 1/3 c
- strawberry, mango, jalepeno pepper jelly (recipe link below)
How to Make Easy Chicken Stirfry for 2
- 1Where I do like eldente veggies I like my carrots sort of cooked so I cooked my carrots in a pan of water for 10 minutes before starting.
- 2Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks.
- 3In a pan stir fry the veggies including the carrots in a little oil or butter until starting to soften slightly add the chicken and sauce and stir while frying until all is hot. serve as is if counting calories or serve over rice if preferred.
I served it plain and Eric had homemade bread with it.