Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 2 large
- cooked chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 pkg
- california blend frozen veggies
- 1 large
- can cheam of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken soup)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1-3 clove
- garlic, diced
- 1-2 Tbsp
- chicken rub or other chicken seasoning, or red robin's seasoning
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 1Cook chicken and cut into chunks or using leftover chicken cut into chunks, set aside.
Cook noodles el-dente, drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute onions and garlic and add to chicken chunks.
- 2Combine chicken, noodles, onion, veggies, garlic and canned cream of whichever soup. decide on spices and mix into the casserole, top with cheese and bake 3o-35 minutes in a 350 degrees oven.
- 3Serve with rolls or bread and a green salad of you wish.