Easy Chicken Marsala
You can use a good quality Marsala wine of your choice. I find that I like it better with the sweeter kind.
4chicken cutlets, pounded thin
2 tspbutter (do not use margarine)
2 cthinly sliced mushrooms
1 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 cmarsala wine (i use a good sweet kind from the wine section)
1 Tbspchopped parsley
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken Marsala
- Dredge the cutlets in flour; shake off excess.
- melt butter and sautee the mushrooms until browned. Remove from pan once they are browned.
- Add olive oil and heat until very hot. Sautee the chicken until it is white throughout.
- Add the marsala and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms back in, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.