★★★★★ 1 vote5
- whole boneless chicken breasts, split
- 1 pkg
- frozen broccoli (or mixed carrots, broccoli & cauliflower)
- 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1/2 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- juice from 1/2 lemon (about 1 tbls)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, dry (like progresso)
How to Make Easy Chicken Kiev
- 1Partially cook broccoli in microwave using less water than is called for on the package. Drain excess water
- 2Spread broccoli evenly on bottom of 9” x 13” pan. Place chicken breasts on top of broccoli. Mix soup, Miracle Whip and lemon juice together and pour over chicken.
- 3Mix shredded cheese and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.