Easy Chicken Cordon Bleau
1 pkgchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 pkgham lunch meat
2 pkgphilly cream cheese
1 pkgwooden tooth picks
2-3 can(s)campbells cream of mushroom soup
2 can(s)milk, any kind
4 ccooked white long grain rice
How to Make Easy Chicken Cordon Bleau
- Take chicken breasts and fillet the long way so you have two halves and they are not so thick. Makes it easier to roll. Trim fats and other parts as you are filleting.
- Then take your ham and lay it on top of your chicken breast. extra ham can be put in the soup with the cream cheese.
- Then add a slice of cream cheese. Roll and push in tooth pick to hold in place.
- After you have the desired amount of chicken rolls, usually 2 per person, put in a baking dish sprayed with Pam for easy clean up.
- Now add extra cream cheese squares and the soup. Use empty cans to measure the milk and add that also.
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY NOT NEED THE THIRD CAN OF SOUP IT DEPENDS ON HOW BIG YOUR BAKING DISH IS!! AND IF YOU ARE ONLY BAKING FOR TWO PEOPLE THEN ONLY USE ONE CAN OF SOUP PLEASE!!!!! THANK YOU.
- Salt, pepper, granulated garlic to taste. Then bake at 350o for approximately 1 hour. You can cook it covered or uncovered up to you.
- Now Make your rice separately and when done pour soup mixture over rice and chicken. Please remove tooth picks upon serving.