- fully cooked roasted chiken ( about 2 pound )
- flour tortillas
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- mild green chili salsa
- 1 c
- mild red salsa
How to Make Easy Chicken Chalupas
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- 2Shred chicken, remove and discard skin and bones,
- 3Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of prepared dish, overlapping slightly. Layer tortillas with one cup chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/4 cup of each salsa. Repeat layers.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes at 350 or until bubbly and hot. Add toppings of your choice and enjoy.