Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 3 c
- cooked cubed chicken, or canned chicken (drained)
- 10 oz
- package frozen broccoli florets, lightly steamed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of broccoli or cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- of salt and pepper
- 6 oz
- uncooked pasta, such as rotini or bowties
How to Make Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1First, start pasta: cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water with a little salt and olive oil, until "al dente" - not too mushy. Drain and return to pot, cover and keep warm.
- 2Stir together chicken, broccoli, soup, evaporated milk, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Add to cooked pasta and stir to warm it all up.
- 3Turn into a greased 2 1/2-qt casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees about 20-25 minutes, until all is hot and bubbly.
- 4May top with buttered breadcrumbs if desired, or shredded white cheese, during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Serve with a salad and you have a complete meal!